Monday, November 1, 2010

My New Favorite Product!

Hello all!  I realize that I (Kelly) have not personally posted anything on here for a week or so and I apologize!  As Lynn mentioned, we had fall break and I enjoyed fall in BEAUTIFUL upstate New York with my lovely family!
Now to the good stuff….
I have a great steal/deal for you bargain beauties.  The e.l.f. “Zit Zapper.”  This little bad boy works miracles!  I tend to have breakouts when I change water, change shampoo, or pretty much change anything!  I personally know that witch Hazel and Tea Tree are great natural ingredients for healing.  However, purchasing them separately and making your own “concoction” could be quite pricey!  Fortunately, this little prize is only $1!  I have been using it for a week now and have only used a tiny bit of the tube.  Since it is roll on it is very EASY to use!  Oh and did I mention, it has been clearing up my face!! I give this product 5 STARS!!!!
You would be wise for investing in this little jewel to keep in your purse on the go and in your regular cosmetic case regardless of what kind of skin you have!
Till next time!
Blondes on a Budget <3

No comments:

Post a Comment