Monday, October 25, 2010

My Everyday Eyeshadow

Hey all :)
It’s Jordan again!
This post is going to be about my everyday eye makeup. While I do love to put lots of effort into my eye makeup, sometimes you just don’t have time!
My favorite palette is the Covergirl Eye Enhancers 3 Color Kit in “Shimmering Sands”.

It creates a sort of nude natural light smokey eye.
Here’s what I do:
1.) Prime eyelid with your favorite primer (I use elf mineral eye primer)
2.) Sweep the middle color all over your lid
3.) Put the lightest pink shimmery in the “beauty spot” which is a little larger than the inner corner of your eye.
4.) Using a Flat eyeliner brush, gently pat the darkest brown into your crease and a bit above.
5.) With a fluffy brush buff the lines together to create a “fade” effect.
6.) Finish with normal eyeliner and mascara
It sounds like a lot, but it only takes about a minute when you get used to it.
Hope you enjoy! And have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment