Thursday, October 14, 2010

Getting the precious chemicals off of my face

I have been blessed with pretty good skin on my face, I rarely have pimples and if I do, it's like one or two. Lately however, I HAVE been getting more pimples and my face has been a bit weird looking... I realized that it's because I'm not properly removing my makeup. My friend Jordan told me about the ELF (watch out, we're going to feature ELF a lot!!) makeup remover cleansing cloths and I LOVE THEM. When I slide one of these little beauties across my face I am impressed when I see the amount of gunk that it picks up (I know that's gross but OH WELL). My face looks better, I don't get out of the shower with raccoon eyes, and they were only $3.00.
The only issue I have is that they make my face greasy... my skin is naturally very dry so I guess that anyone with oily skin would be even more oily after using these. The greasyness is not a big problem because I shower or wash my face after using the cloths, but for someone who just needs to remove a of bit smudged makeup might want to look at a dryer product.
Regardless, I LOVE THEM!
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/face/cleansers/makeup_remover_cleansing_cloths


Wishing you all the best of everything,
Blondes on a budget (Lynn)

No comments:

Post a Comment