Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our favorite Nail Polish !!




Lynn’s favorite: Essie brand nail polish! I am absolutely obsessed with all things “Essie”. The bottle that the polish comes in is adorable and the polish applies smoothly to my nails and makes them nice and shiny! I’m a huge fan of the color pink and Essie has a zillion different pinkish colors to choose from.
Essie nail polish can be purchased online at
http://www.essie.com/products/ or in stores like Ulta and Sephora.
These little beauties can be pricey at $8.00 a bottle.
**blondes on a budget tip: check the clearance section of Ulta for half priced polish… (I recently bought a very pale pink Essie polish and paid $3.50!!!)

 



Kelly’s favorite: OPI brand nail polish! I first became hooked on OPI nail polish when the lady who does my nails Dana let me take one home and try it.  Personally I have always been a “Pink and White” acrylics kind of a girl, but I gave it a shot anyways.  Not only did I love how much pigment there is in every color (which removes the need for a second coat)  but each color goes on so evenly!  If you go to your local ULTA beauty store you can find almost every color imaginable for any occasion. 
 
***blondes on a budget tip: Typically priced at $8.50 these little gems are usually either “buy one get one 50% off” or “buy 2 get 1 free!”  There is no reason why you should ever pay full price for these colors with the discounts being offered at ULTA.  At SEPHORA they carry their own line of Sephora by OPI which are just as good but are rarely on sale like those at ULTA are. 




Do you have a favorite nail polish brand?? Tell us which brand you love and why… we would love to hear from you!

Wishing you all the best of everything,

                                                       
Blondes on a budget <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment