I just wanted to show you guys the things that I believe are a must on the plane.
I'm also super excited to show off my new bag from H&M (which I got today YIPEE).
My airport must haves::
1. Wallet-- DUH! ID. Money. Passport. keys. The essentials)
2. My Nook.-- Gotta read something.
3. LipGloss. -- My lips get SO dry on the plane so I have an assortment of lip care items to hydrate them.
4. Gloves-- I get cold. I also will be wearing a huge scarf.
5. Wisps.-- Do you know what these are... they're like mini toothbrushes. complete with toothpaste. I mean come on, these are necessary!!
6. A waterbottle. (I'm stupid. I just remembered that they'll take this away two minutes after I arrive. UGH)
7. I will probably buy a waterbottle.
8. SUNGLASSES!! Hopefully the south will be sunny.
I really enjoy the sights and sounds and the hustle and bustle of the airport so I'm content with a small amount of stuff to keep me entertained.
What are your traveling essentials?
See ya in Tenny!
xoxoxo Blondes on a Budget <3 (Lynn)