Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year, New DEALS

Hello there Budgetistas!

I trust you all had a good new year!  So although I have been keeping my budget extra tight not working over Winter Break, I have been searching for new ways to save in the upcoming weeks!

First off, I want to mention to you my FAVORITE website for the BEST deals on designer products. From housewares, to apparel, to MAKEUP (my favorite), this website provides legitimate deals of up to 80% off retail value!  Last week I received my urban decay deals which were ALL marked down to $2 a piece!  So I received my eyeshadow which was typically $18 for $2!  The only catch with this site is that shipping is a flat rate of $6.95 which is on the higher end, and you have to wait about 2 weeks to receive the product as it must first go from the distributor to the Haute Look warehouse and then to your front door!  I have been highly satisfied with EVERY purchase I have made with them!

Keep looking for future posts about other AMAZING websites.  Honestly, I NEVER want to shop in the mall again.  Full retail price is NEVER necessary!

Until next time!
Blondes on a Budget <3 Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment