Tuesday, December 14, 2010

7 nail polishes for $23?


Ulta is constantly handing us good deals. 
Here is how I got 7 high end nail polishes (read not Sally Hansen) for $23, that’s an average of around $3 per bottle. 
Here are the colors I got:
Borghese Tuscano Nude
Borghese Blanco White
Borghese Clarite Top Coat
China Glaze Innocence
China Glaze Ruby Pumps
China Glaze Delight
Orly Shine 
First up was a Borghese French Tip kit that was on clearance for only $10.
Next was a “buy two get one free” deal for the  China glaze polishes for $13. 
You might be thinking “Hey now, that’s already $23.” Don’t worry we in no way, shape, or form support theft. 
Lastly was the most impressive, the orly polish was free!
Go here to print your coupon. Maybe, just maybe, your Ulta might have some left. 
I gave some away as gifts, but what I have tried is Ruby Pumps. Oh my! It is my new favorite red. It definitely needs two coats but its got that perfect red shade with just enough cute not annoying amount of red fine glitter in it. 
Hugs and cute nails!
<3 Blondes on a Budget (Jordan)

No comments:

Post a Comment