Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Look what my man got me for Christmas


Like I said in my last post... I got Christmas presents from some people a little bit early and I cannot wait to show them off. There are a lot of products that I received that I can't wait to review BUT today... my man bought me the MAC brush gift set. AHHH!
I screamed when I opened it for multiple reasons
1. I've been honestly searching for a small hip bag that I could take into the city. All it would need to hold would be cell phone, wallet, keys, and lip gloss... small stuff. So I haven't been able to find a reasonably priced little bag and I pretty much gave up on my search. 
--- BUT today when I opened my MAC present... I realized that the chic bag that the brushes came also came with straps to make a long hip bag... um.. cute! The bag is the perfect size and the perfect winter pattern to match a lot of my holiday dresses.
2. It comes with five brushes. Sure, the brushes are smaller in length but they are the exact same as MACs regular brush collection. The 187, 219, 209, 252, and the 168 are all included in this cute little case.

boyfriends/family members of girls who love makeup-- LISTEN HERE.
One MAC brush alone costs around
$30 or more... Look into getting this gift...where you get five brushes for basically the price of one.

I'm obviously stoked about it and can't wait to do my make up tomorrow morning!! Agh!

xoxo Blondes on a budget (Lynn)



 

2 comments:

  1. dear lynn, I love your bag. I think its precious that your man got this for you..


    YOURE FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good recommendation, my girlfriend loves M.A.C products and this will save me a lot of money.

    Thanks Blond on a Budget!
    -Dan

    ReplyDelete